We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency operating in Russia, CIS and Europe.
Our client is Smartway, a French Start-up which created a unique and performing Digital Food Waste Management System.
Our Client is starting business in Russia and is looking for a Technical Support Assistant to join their Team in Moscow.
Perform configuration, remote installation, provide assistance and technical support to the company’s customers based in Russia and in Romania.
1/ Ensure the remote installation with the customer
– Prepare the necessary equipment for installation at the customer’s premises and liaise with the Customer Success Managers.
– Install the solutions remotely and ensure their commissioning: network access configuration, software configuration, etc.
– Ensure remote maintenance (corrective or preventive) as well as remote assistance.
– Prioritize incoming requests.
– Respond to various functional and technical questions from customers and business units.
– Provide advice, solutions and carry out specific actions relating to solutions.
– Verify the correct functioning of the solutions installed.
– Deal with any disputes.
– Carry out changes and updates and communicate them to the customer.
– Transmit the necessary information to other areas of the company.
2/ Provide customer support
/ Identify the technical problem:
– Receive and understand customer calls, then ensure incident recording.
– Support, analyze and carry out an initial diagnosis of incidents encountered by the customer within the allotted time.
/ Solve the incident:
– Search for suitable technical solutions.
– Determine the means to be implemented to carry out the intervention and resolve the problems encountered within the allotted time.
/ Resolve the incident
– Solve, monitor and implement solutions.
– Inform customers of technical problems identified and modifications and repairs to be made.
– Ensure that the customer is informed of the handling of his request and of the waiting period if the ticket cannot be taken charge immediately.
– Ensure that all malfunctions are corrected.
– Ensure long-term follow-up and control at the customer’s premises in order to verify the correct functioning of the solutions installed.
– Transmit the necessary information to other areas of the company (Developers, commerce, etc.).
3/ Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
– Listen to customer requirements and best meet their expectations.
– Ensure the quality of his intervention.
– Ensure all malfunctions are corrected.
– Participate in all studies likely to achieve the “customer satisfaction” objective.
– Continuous training on new versions and technical developments.
– Write documentations for users.
– Centralize, analyze and transmit software improvement needs to IT development.
4/ Ensure inventory management
– Ensure that the storage spaces are kept in good condition (cleaning, checking the legibility of the locations).
– Collect defective equipment from the customer, repair them or send them under warranty.
– Manage stock flows.
– Qualitatively and quantitatively control the received goods.
– At ease with IT / Networks.
– Experience in customer support by phone required.
– Knows how to prioritize tasks.
– Autonomous, responsible, rigorous with a strong attention to details.
– Attentive to details with a high sense of service.
– Russian native, Romanian and English Fluent.
– Ability to work “on the phone”.
– Good fix salary.
– Laptop and mobile phone.
– Position based in Moscow