We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency operating in Russia, CIS and Europe.
Our client is a French company, providing rental services for multi-way containers for leading petrochemical enterprises. The company’s customers are the largest global manufacturers of synthetic rubber.
Our client has a filial in Kazan and looks for a Chief Accountant to join their team and be responsible for all accounting and financial cycles including transaction processing and monthly closings, treasury, tax & legal, budgeting, and statutory reporting as well as management reporting.
– Bookkeeping activities of the depots
– Responsible of accounts payable process (bank, supplier, contractor and customer account recording and collection/payment cycles),
– Management of general accounting up to P & L and Balance Sheet
– Prepare financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, etc.) and submit periodical management reports the HQ (accounting department),
– Supporting to prepare and submit official declarations (to tax authority, social security institution etc.) in a timely manner,
– Periodical bank, customer and supplier account reconciliations,
– Payroll preparation, fixed asset register bookings,
– Support Exportation & Importation process
– Participate in budgeting and future projections
– Basic duties and responsibilities, other related duties may be assigned.
The ideal candidate
– High school or University degree in Accounting
– Good knowledge of Russian Accounting & Tax Legislation
– Strong accounting background with accrual accounting mentality
– Financial reporting knowledge
– Business start-up experience is an asset
– Minimum 5 years of experience in similar positions;
– Result oriented and have a positive attitude
– Strong time management and subordinates control skills, excellent communication skills
– High sense of responsibility, reactivity, rigor, organization
– First experience with an ERP will be an advantage
– Strong analytical skills and be highly numerate and attentive to details;
– Hard-working, result-motivated person, loyal to the company.
– Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
– Competitive salary: worthy fixed salary and motivational part. Discussed individually with a successful candidate.
– Comfortable and modern office in the center of Kazan
-Work schedule: 5/2 from 09-00 to 18-00.
-Employment in competition with the rules of Labor Code of Russian Federation.
– Good perspectives of the further development in the company;
– Medical insurance after a trial period