CFO (Industrial Project)
We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 28 countries.
Our client is an international leading brand from France, increasing its presence the Russian / CIS market and opening a new plant near Stupino, in Moscow oblast.
Due to this our client is looking for a CFO to join their new Russian office and act a business partner to the Managing Director.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors and shareholders as needed.
- Oversee financial elements of strategic partnership
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements directs and evaluates the Company’s fiscal functions from every relevant perspective.
- Manage treasury, finance, accounting and compliance functions with the necessary processes and internal controls to safeguard the corporate assets.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports.
- Manages and supervises financial accounting, tax and compliance
- Provides timely, accurate analysis of budgets and financial reports to assist the CEO and other executives with their responsibilities. Oversee completion of timely annual audited financial statements.
- Manages budgeting and long-term financial planning process.
- Directly supervise local finance & accounts team as well as HR department.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Company (i.e., growth, new markets, and evaluation of potential alliances, employee benefits, retirement plans, and investments).
- Develops reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs of the Company.
- Optimizes the management of bank and deposit relationships and initiates appropriate strategies to enhance the Company’s cash position on a broad overall basis and manage cash flow investment risk and yields.
- Continually improves the timeliness and accuracy of the Company’s cash flow and management of the billing and collections process and month end, quarterly and year end closings
- Oversees risk and Corporate insurance requirements.
- Ensures compliance with all tax reporting requirements including income tax, GST etc.
- Coordinate with appropriate legal counsel relating to financial and corporate governance compliance and risk assessment matters.
- Develop and advise on business development and strategic planning.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Company.
- Recommend and manage Company relationship with outside financial consultants.
- Performs other financial-related duties as required.
- Implement ERP system (Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP system is an advantage).
Profile and Experience
- Higher education.
- Strong operational ability and strong operational focus.
- Ability to navigate through complex financial situations to maximize results.
- Strong systems, process and best practices experience.
- Well organized and self-directed.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills.
- Good leader, team player and educator who is trustworthy, willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- Decisive with a “big picture” perspective.
- English fluent is a must, French would be a plus.
- At least 15 years of applicable business experience of which 5 must be in a financial leadership role.
- Manufacturing experience is very important, an experience in the beverage or of similar industry is also valuable.
- Excellent financial conditions.
- Position based between Moscow and Stupino until summer 2020, then in Stupino.
- Training in Malaysia / France.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]