We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 28 countries. We are also the HR Partner of the House of French Entrepreneurship in Moscow.
Our client is an international company providing a wide range of services for retailers and FMCGs, including graphic materials for retail purposes such as brochures, leaflets or catalogues. Our client exists since 1998 and now operates in 13 countries including Russia since 2004.
Our client is historically specialized in preparation of all kinds of graphic materials for retail purposes and has become the market leader in Retail Monitoring, in order to support FMCGs/producers and retailers who need key data to make the right marketing choices and improve their business model!
Our client is urgently looking for a Business Developer in charge of identifying customers and implementing Retail monitoring solution by them.
– Analyze the needs of prospects / customers.
– Establishes and manages the planning, resources and project budget.
– Track project progress, coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders.
– Ensures deliverables.
-Answer and solve user/customer problems.
-Organizes and oversees the change coaching plan and related training with external and internal clients.
– Formalize and transmit to the technical team the functional specifications
– Participate in the setting up of applications
– Prepares and organizes the monthly steering “solutions” committee
– Writes responses to calls for tenders
– Ensures a technological and competitive watch
– Collaborate in the deployment of new projects accompanying the Group’s growth
– 3 to 5 years of experience, if possible, with a function related to selling services to FMCG / Retail world.
– An experience as a Category Manager / Brand Manager would be a plus.
– You know how to work in teams and in environments involving many actors.
– Dynamic, autonomous, rigorous and methodical, you have the ability to anticipate and manage priorities.
– Your analysis and synthesis abilities are all strong points to carry out your missions.
– English is a must, French would be a plus.
– Agile, modern at ease with multichannel communication.
– Fix official salary + bonus on results/ KPI.
– Place of work: Paveletskaya.
– An opportunity to join an innovative and disrupting leading company!