We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is a well-known western company with 37 subsidiaries worldwide, specialized in Test Equipment in several type of industries. Our client is now looking for an Area Technical Sales Manager to join their Aviation Division and develop the Russian market.
The Area Technical Sales Manager will be responsible optimizing the sales, in the area by gaining new customers and maintain the current customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs and requirement.
Customers profile: Original Equipment Manufacturer, Maintenance Repair & Overhaul facilities, Airlines, and Operators
– Be in charge of developing sales in his region.
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their requirement.
– Successfully manage sales projects from lead until delivery on site.
– Ensure a pro-active customer approach is maintained.
– Perform equipment demonstration to customers.
– Organize and attend exhibitions/marketing events.
– Identify opportunities for new equipment development, building up straight forward business cases to support new development, identifying and controlling risk and ensuring adequate returns for Russian Federation operations activity
– Maintain sales databases by inputting collected data and producing visit reports to management.
– Take lead/Offer support on specific ad-hoc projects such as tenders.
– Prepare sales budget and participate in sales meetings / days.
– Market coverage: Russian Federation – Civil & Military..
– Working knowledge of the aviation industry (minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience).
– Technical education would be a plus but not mandatory.
– A proven track-record in Sales of technical products.
– Technical knowledge of Test equipment is a plus (with Avionics and Electrical knowledge)
– OEMs/MROs/Airlines sales experience
– Strong commercial acumen
– Relationship management up to a good level
– Ability to plan, develop and execute multiple concurrent projects
– Strong communication skills, with the ability to develop ‘partnership’ relationships with customers
– Flexible to work in an international environment
– Native Russian, Fluent in English, another language is a plus
– Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite.
– No restriction to travel in-country and abroad
– Reporting line:
/ N+1 Sales Director EMEA – Aviation division
/ N+2 Division Director – Aviation division
– Well-respected and successful global company.
– Opportunity for career growth.
– Good financial conditions (Fix and official salary + bonuses) + DMS
– Office in the center of Moscow.