We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is a US company looking for a Logistic / Administrative Assistant, with particular experience in logistic tasks (product import, warehousing and deliveries), for its sales office in Moscow.
This person (m/f) will report to the Regional Business Manager for Russia and CIS Countries, and will be in charge of coordinating all administrative and commercial activities of our sales office for Russia, with particular personal responsibility for product import, warehousing and deliveries.
– Coordination of all administrative and commercial activities of our Moscow office team (presently 2 persons, extension to 3 persons planned in 2020), reporting to the Russia and CIS Regional Business Manager (and Director-General).
– Management of product import (ocean freight per container from USA) in close cooperation with our customs agents in st. Petersburg and Moscow, and with our US logistic department.
– Prepare and deliver required import documents.
– Organization of product deliveries to customers:
– Transmit received customer orders to our logistic partners (warehouses and logistic partners in St. Petersburg and Moscow)
– Organize transport and transport documents.
– Send delivery confirmations to customers.
– Act as interface between our US Accounting department, logistic partners, and (outsourced) Russian accounting partner and Chief accountant.
à Part of these tasks can be delegated to the Assistant Office manager, and (in 2020) to the Office Secretary.
Supervise and occasionally take over (in case of illness or vacation) the tasks of the Assistant Office Manager:
– -Reception of all incoming telephone calls, emails and post correspondence, and answering or forwarding to the relevant persons.
Organize appointments, travel arrangements and hotel bookings for the Regional Business Manager (and Director-general), Russian Sales team and visiting Technical managers from Europe or USA.
– Give support to sales activities and marketing activities like sales meetings, trainings or seminars, organization of participation to trade fairs etc.…
– Local interface and assistant for Marketing actions (in cooperation with our Sales team and International Marketing department), in particular:
* Contacts with Russian and international marketing consultants/agencies for development of marketing material (brochures, invitations, banners etc…)
* organize printing of brochures and marketing material
* organize booths at industry trade shows
* contact with company Bond in relation to management of Russian Website
– Education in economics, trade or equivalent
– Relevant work experience in in logistic department of sales company
– Fluent passive and active knowledge of English is required
– Good organizational and communication skills
– Able to work independently and to plan his/her work, as well as leading a small office team
– Familiar with Office programs (Word, Powerpoint, excel)
– Willing to travel occasionally (on irregular basis), for short travels (1-3 days) in Russia or occasionally abroad.
– Excellent conditions
– Office in Majakovskaya
– Small growing performing US company