We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 32 countries.
Our client is the Russian subsidiary of ZINPRO Corporation (USA), global leader in Organic Trace Mineral complexes for Animal Feed. Our client is looking for a talented Assistant (Administrative / Finance) for its sales office in Moscow
The Assistant will report to the Office Manager Russia, under supervision of the Area Manager Russia and CIS Countries, and will assist the Office Manager Russia mostly but non only in the administrative and logistic activities of our office for Russia.
– Carry out secretarial support work for the Area Manager (based in Europe) and Country Manager (based in Moscow).
– Reception of incoming telephone calls, emails and post correspondence, and answering or forwarding to the relevant persons.
– Organization of product deliveries to customers: Transmit received customer orders to our logistic partners, and send delivery confirmations to customers.
– Organize transport and transport documents when needed.
– Management of product import (ocean freight per container from USA) in close cooperation with our customs agent in st. Petersburg, and with our US logistic department.
Prepare and deliver required import documents.
– Act as interface between our US headquarter (Accounting department) and our Russian accountant partner and interim Director-General by ensuring documents correspondence.
– Organize appointments, travel arrangements and hotel bookings for the Area manager, Country manager and Account managers and for visiting technical managers from Europe or USA.
– Give assistance to the organization of sales and marketing activities like sales meetings, trainings or seminars, organization of participation to trade fairs etc.…
– In general, ensure a cautious and precise document management.
The Ideal Candidate
– Has a Higher education; in Finance and/or Logistic would be a plus but not mandatory.
– Has at least 3 years of experience, preferably in a similar role.
– Has very strong organizational and communication skills.
– Is Team player but also able to work independently and to plan his/her work.
– Multitask and able to work in a small collective.
– At ease with computers and Microsoft suite.
– Native Russian speaker, with fluent English.
– Official white salary.
– 09 / 18.
– Office in the center of Moscow.
– Medical Insurance.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]