We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 32 countries.
Our client is a global company providing a wide range of Equipements for Oil and Gaz as well as Food Industry.
– Organize the day to day life of the office.
– Answers incoming phone calls / Screens, directs calls and responds to inquiries.
– Ensure general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing / Manage files.
– Manager incoming / outcoming correspondence.
– Schedules and coordinates meetings, events, or similar activities.
– Researches, prices, and purchases office supplies / furniture as well as maintenance / reparation of office equipment / facility.
– Assist in resolving any administrative problem.
– Ensure good information flow within the office
– Support other’s departments (Food, Industry, Oil&Gas) when needed on administrative matters including but not only travel support, conferences organization / attendance …
– Act when necessary as a Assistant to General Director.
– Ensures that safety and business procedures are followed by employees and visitors.
– Manages translation tasks with the support of the team
– Helps if needed in the preparation of commercial presentations, documents for marketing purpose.
– Manages issues related to exhibition organization with the support of the team if required.
– Ensure translation works when needed.
Skills and experience we need
– Higher education.
– Strong organization skills.
– Multitasked, able to set priorities at work.
– Team player and positive mindset are essential.
– Able to listen AND to communicate.
– 2 to 3 years in a similar position.
– English fluent, French would be a strong plus.
– An experience within a fast-growing western company.
– White fix salary.
– White bonuses.
– Corporate mobile phone.
– Position based in Saint-Petersbourg.