We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is a global Intellectual Property leader operating in 13 countries and is looking for a TM attorney Assistant to assist TM attorney on daily work, including admin part (managing systems, records, etc.), drafting TM searches and advices, close dealing with TM attorney.
– Creating all new clients for TMG
– Creating all new matters for TMG
– Admin of IPPO (creating all new TMG matters records in IPPO (TM applications, disputes, searches, watches, assignments, renewals, changes) / updating records on current matters
– Instructing secretary on payment of official fees
– Reviewing received payment orders, filing with PTO
– Filing all TMG correspondence and documents in database
– Weekly check of payment orders
– Posting fixed fees for Russia & CIS matters
-Updating template reports, fee sheets.
– Reviewing pre-bills & providing comments to Principals
– Reviewing & approving CIS agents’ invoices
– Following up on potential matters/ re quotes sent to potential clients
– Creating new and updating current database
– Preparing quotes to potential clients/ Sending standard e-mails with our quotes
– Acknowledgement of receipt of client’s instructions
– Preparing draft advice to clients (on searches, provisional refusals, assignments etc.)
– Filing Trade Mark applications
– Managing changes of address/TM renewals/assignments matters
– Dealing with certificates – registration/renewal/assignment/changes of name & address/change of representative (reviewing, translation, updating IPPO, reporting to client)
– Managing word Trade Mark searches in Russia (conducting search, drafting form, drafting analytical part)
– Managing device Trade Mark searches in Russia (request to RosPatent + drafting form, drafting analytical part)
– Managing agents’ work in CIS countries on filing TM applications/searches/oppositions/advice etc.
– Updating client’s databases
– Managing current Rouse Customs Renewals
– Managing new Customs Recordals
– Managing requests to FCS on recordals/changes to the lists of authorized importers
– Creating new matters for permission matters
– Dealing with permission letters to importers (communication with clients, reviewing permission letters)
– Managing list of Rouse PoAs from all clients (timely renewal of PoAs from clients)
– Managing list of Customs recordals & renewals (updating spreadsheet & reminders for each Customs renewal)
– Higher legal education.
-Fluent written and oral English.
– Problem solver/solution focused.
– Highly organized, punctuality, Proactive.
– Strong communication and organisational skills
– Attentive to details, good communication skills.
– Capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
– Good team-work skills
– At least 1-3 years of experience in trade mark prosecution work, including management of large trade mark portfolios, and working with foreign agents to prosecute trademarks worldwide.
– A genuine interest in trade mark law and a real desire to learn more generally about IP.
– Temporary contract (1,5 years).
– RUB 75K gross per month.
– Medical insurance
– Full time 10:00-18:30.
– Office in Majakovskaya.