Our client is a western company specialized in creation of solutions for warehouse flow, transport and supply chain management.
Our client is strongly developing on the Russian market and looks for an Automation Engineer.
Within the Business Unit Service, the Customer Support Operation Department’s primary mission is to support the client’s customers with the correct exploitation of their installations such as: expertise, improvement or maintenance.
The Automation Engineer is in charge of all emergency operations by our clients, as well as periodic maintenance visits ou our equipment and installations and expertise missions.
The Automation Engineer may also need to perform technical training to our customers but also for our partners as well as participate in projects of modification of existing facilities.
– Technical education, a specialization in automations (industrial Programmable logic controllers) as well as industrial informatics.
– Experience > 3 years.
– Good knowledge of Schneider (PL7-Pro and Unity) and/or Siemens (S7) Automations.
– Ability to programate and prepare software.
– Knowledge of Structured programming.
– Knowledge of C, C#…
– Knowledge in Electrical Engineering
– Fluent English since the position requires frequent communications with the headquarters as well as the customer service center.
– Knowledge of materials handling systems, packaging machines or special machines (purpose machines) would be appreciated.
– Ability to work with in distance team.
– The company provides very good conditions.