Business Development Manager (Russia)
Our client is a French industrial group and a direct supplier to manufacturers (OEM) in the automotive and heavy goods vehicle industries.
Our client develops and offers world-renowned expertise in two principal areas: the transfer of fluids, and mechanisms and work as well with car manufacturers then component manufacturers.
The company employs more than 7.000 people and is present in 35 countries in Europe, North and South America as well as Asia.
In the frame of launching its activities in Russia our client is looking for a Business Development Manager (Russia)
- Launching the company’s commercial activities in Russia.
- Represent the company in Russia.
- Increase and develop relationship and cooperation with existing clients and suppliers.
- Develop positive and long-term relationship with potential new local suppliers as well as potential new clients.
- Develop the company’s activities in Russia.
- Be a bridge between the Headquarters, the clients and the suppliers.
- Work in close cooperation with Marketing and Sales as well as with Procurement Directions in Head Quarters.
- Report to Marketing and Sales Direction of the Group on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the agreed level of turnover, margins, profitability and return on investment is reached.
- Identify potential suppliers in Russia, evaluate their reliability and stability and develop with them a relationship based on mutual trust.
- Higher education, preferably with a strong technical background.
- At least 3 years in B2B sales preferably in automotive industry.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationship inside the organization and with external partners.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Able to work in autonomy and report to foreign management.
- Well organized, dynamic, self-starter.
- High level of integrity and business ethics.
- Fluent English is a mandatory. French would be a plus.
- Readiness for frequent business trips.
To apply to the position please send us your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via HeadHunter
Вернуться к списку вакансий
Отправьте ваше резюме