Our client is an international manufacturer and supplier of equipment for the for the railway industry founded in 1919 that has subsidiaries in more than 24 countries.
Due to strong development in Russia our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Provide overall office management and administrative duties such as phone coverage, call screening, memos and letters to the executive
- Responsible for the life inside the office (cancelery, relation to lessors, phone bills, relation to travel agencies…)
- Provide assistance to the accounting department to compile all documentation and transfer to departments based in Saint Petersbourg for LLC and Moscow for Representative Office
- Proactively coordinate the executive’s calendar, which is comprised of a heavy meeting schedule and extensive travel
- Plan, schedule, and arrange business meetings and travel itineraries; maintain passport and visa requirements – registration requirements; prepare and reconcile MD expense accounts for the two entities under management
- Direct business contacts to appropriate managers
- Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information
- Assist in managing expense accounts and budgets
- Provide discrete and confidential coordination of sensitive company information
- Use discretion in interfacing with all levels of individuals, internally and externally
- Anticipate needs and accomplishes responsibilities without direction
- Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the executive –Responsible for archiving all correspondence
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in an assistant position
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and anticipate needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and handle stressful and difficult situations with composure
- Ability to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain absolute security of highly confidential information
- Internet proficiency and knowledge of web-based applications
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary
- Fluent English – Ability to translate during meetings – French or German would be a plus.
- Good presentation and good level of culture (during discussion/negotiations with partner/customers can interfer positively)
To apply please do send us your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org