Our client is a global and juridical firm that provides the full range of Intellectual Property services from patent and trademark protection and management to commercialization and global enforcement and anti-counterfeiting programs.
Our client is strongly developing on the Russian market and is looking for a Junior Lawyer to provide legal and related services to clients and colleagues with intellectual property issues in Russia, CIS and elsewhere as appropriate).
A wide range of tasks relating to the services provided by the business both internally and externally.
In particular, assisting colleagues and senior staff with client services and support, under their direction and supervision, including:
- Assisting colleagues and senior staff with case management;
- Undertaking client/third-party communications;
- Drafting advice, instructions to third parties, and procedural/regulatory documentation;
- Assisting with implementation of discrete business development activities;
- Independent research/analysis and problem solving.
Relevant legal or other further education qualification.
A good working knowledge of intellectual property law and procedure.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent team player.
Strong organisation skills.
Ability to use relevant IT applications.
Multi-client database skills.
To apply please send us your CV : email@example.com
Вернуться к списку вакансий
Отправьте ваше резюме