Area Sales manager
Our client is a French company, one of the world leader in the niche market of luxury bottle manufacturing. The Group was founded in 1897 and from 1969 to 1976 was part of the Saint-Gobain Group. Today our client is the leading global player in the market for Premium and Super Premium bottles.
Due to strong development in Russia/CIS, our client is now looking for an Area Sales Manager for their Moscow office.
à Dual Sales Activity:
· Gain market share, prospection, acquisition of new customers
· Negotiation, development of proprietary bottles (Glass & decoration) and management of sales accounts (2/3 of activity) as well as prospection and development of sales of standard bottles from our client’s catalogue.
à Five key dimensions in the customer relationship:
- Understanding the customers’ market positioning and sales environment
- Product development (from product conception to trials, quality & production)
- Negotiations of supply agreements (contracts)
- Demand management (forecasts, orders)
- Customer follow-up on various levels (purchasing, new product development, marketing, quality, supply chain, production, etc.)
- Technical requirements in the solutions offered to customers (in glass and in decoration aspects)
à Majority of time spent with customers.
Customers to deal with:
- Biggest Corporate spirit producers
- Wine producers
- Brandy producers
- Other spirits producers: balsam, sparkling wine, etc. in Russia, Bielorussia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- Development of new brands (startups)
- Wine producers in the South of Russia (Krasnodar, Rostov on Don region)
- Affiliated trade: designers, producers of labels, stoppers, closures and other accessories for spirits and wine packaging.
- Logistic companies specialized in transportation, customs declaration and re-invoicing in local currency.
- Regional Sales Manager based at Headquarters in France, who coordinates interface Moscow office & factories in France and who monitors commercial activity
- The Quality Manager based in France
- The pool of Sales Assistants based in France and in Moscow
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in B2B sales with a technical dimension and, if possible, in the packaging environment, ideally in relation to the spirits industry (interface with quality department, technical services).
- Proven track record in business development and in the selling of added value products to the industry.
- Working knowledge of Industrial Packaging market and in a B2B environment and if possible packaging related goods.
- Experience in business development, negotiation, contracting.
- Good IT practice & knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM
- Russian, Ukrainian and fluent English mandatory.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, ambitious, with capability to define own targets and action plans.
- Skill & perseverance in long and complex negotiations (competent with figures/data).
- Frequent & regular customer visits on a wide area (throughout the area to be defined).
- Empathetic, adaptable and good customer relations essential.
- Project management skills (team leader, time management, coordination, etc.)
- Sales management and administration (customer follow up, order management, credit limit review, payment issues, etc.).
- Ability to develop professional relationships within the wider industry (design agencies, copackaging producers, etc.).
- Must report efficiently, clearly & regularly.
- Some understanding of French an advantage but not essential.
- Honest with himself and able to defend our client’s positions against customers own positions or interests.
- Able to say “No” to a customer when required.
- Office based in Moscow office (metro station “Park Kultury”).
- Our client propose a very good fixed salary, not commission based, but with possible performance bonus.
- Frequent visits (4-5 times per year) to Headquarters in France for trainings, reporting, and seminar or to go along with customers.
- Company car after probation period.
- Mobile phone, PC.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Contribution to personal pension fund.
To apply to the position please send us your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org or via Headhunter
Вернуться к списку вакансий
Отправьте ваше резюме