Our client is a big French company which provides logistics and supply chain optimization services for large manufacturers and retailer, in France and overseas.
Our client is specialized in contract logistics services, which means providing warehousing solutions, value-added services, and transportation or transportation optimization solutions, in order to reach targets defined by our clients, and committed upon in a formal contract.
Our client looks for its Accounting Coordinator
- Ensure proper communication between the external accounting firm and the company (both ways)
- Collect and classify all administrative documents (contracts, invoices, acts…)
- Control invoicing process to customers.
- Match purchase orders with suppliers invoices
- Prepare analytical allocation of costs
- Collect approval for payment to suppliers
- Manage cash flow: organize cash collection, prepare weekly payment planning with the external accounting firm, analyze bank reconciliation
- Prepare and account for basic accounting transactions in the software used by the external accounting firm
- Manage, support, analyze with the Country Manager
- Operational data
- Monthly reporting (local and Group)
- Assist the Country Manager in HR documentation (Follow up contracts and personal information for direct and temporary employees)
- Create and promote an environment of internal control and good practices within the company (Orders, Expense, Travel...)
- Good knowledge of 1C8
- English : upper intermediate
- Good sense of organization
- Capacity to work in a moving environment