Engineer / Technician Agronomist (lettuce and peppers production)
Our client is a private company based in Cyprus, which finances, develops, and wishes to put into operation a project of cultivation of lettuce and peppers.
The site is located in Cyprus (Greek part) between Limassol and Larnaca and our client is looking for an engineer / technician agronomist to ensure the launch and then the correct exploitation of the production.
- Start-up of operations and technical choices
- Ensure the regular management of the site (day-to-day business).
- Ensure the launch and the exploitation of the first lot (8.000 sq/m) of the production and then of the other lots, up to 30.000 sq/m.
- An engineer or agronomist.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience / expertise in hydroponics is fundamental.
- Experience in launching and/or operational management.
- Required fertigation experience
- Fluent English.
Terms & Conditions
- Excellent level of salary + accommodation provided
- Additional package that is questionable and customizable.
Please, apply either through Head-Hunter or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / application button below.
You are very welcome to ask any questions in WhatsApp / Viber / Telegram : +7 985 769 52 71 (call or text).