Business Development Manager (retail)
Our client is an international consulting company operating in many European and CIS countries such as Italy, Romania, Russia and of course Switzerland with main target on Retail Market.
The customers of our client are the biggest European and local retail chains.
Our client provides mostly audit and financial services, like profit recovery as well as others consulting solutions such as Business Process Management.
Our client is now strongly developing to Russia and therefore looks for its Business Development Manager to promote its activities to the major retailers on the Russian market and mostly Profit Recovery.
Profit Recovery concerns the detection of mistakes/differences in invoicing of retro bonuses, discounts, rebates… and recovering of unduly paid or not received amounts. The main objective of this activity is to make sure that what the retailers have negotiated with theirs suppliers has been correctly applied.
The Ideal candidate:
- Must have a global view and understanding the retail’s business in Russia.
- Must be able to identify, target, contact and convince the proper contact within the Russian’s retailers.
- Must be able to lead successful negotiations with adequate contacts such as CFO / CEO / Purchasing Directors.
- Must have good contacts in RETAIL and strong experience of selling consulting, tax, audit or any other services to retail companies.
- Must be able to “open” the doors as well as follow efficiently the prospects and partners.
- Must have a very good reputation and a high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Must speak fluently English, French would be a plus.
- Must be well organized and with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be a Team player, being able to work in a team with the country manager and operational manager, in order to boost the sales force.
- Should understand that the position has perspective such as:
* CIS development and promote/develop others services, create a team etc...
* Promote the other services of our client such as for example Business Process Management. The aim of this activity is to automatize processes and to help the companies to reduce time of decision and increase in competitiveness on the market.
Our client proposes very attractive conditions:
- A fix salary.
- Some fix bonus for each organized meetings.
- Some variable bonuses on results.