Our client is a global and juridical firm that provides the full range of Intellectual Property services from patent and trade mark protection and management to commercialisation and global enforcement and anti-counterfeiting programmes.
Our client is strongly developing on the Russian market and is looking for its Patent Attorney.
- Ability to draft, apply and register mainly patents on inventions;
- Ability to draft/ translate any application for patent to ROSPATENT;
- Ability to represent our client’s interests in the ROSPATENT chamber of dispute against patent examiners;
- Ability to represent our client’s interests to general court in case of any dispute related to enforcement of patent rights;
- Ability to explain the specificities of the Russian law for patent to our UK colleague;
- Ability to make business development and find clients would be appreciated;
- Work experience in the mentioned position > 2 years (including 5 to 7 years of total legal working experience);
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a mandatory;
- Have a registration ID to the ROSTPATENT (Russian Intellectual Property office);
- Professional, responsible, quick-learner; dynamic, good sense of humor, team player.
- Patent attorney profile from any industry is accepted;
- Office near Mayakovskaya metro station;
- Work schedule: five-day working week;
- Salary is negotiated in the interview;
- Official employment, social package;
To apply to the position please send us your CV email@example.com with reference Patent Attorney or via Head-Hunter