Our client is a global and juridical firm that provides the full range of Intellectual Property services from patent and trade mark protection and management to commercialisation and global enforcement and anti-counterfeiting programmes.
Our client is strongly developing on the Russian market and is looking for its Legal Assistant/Secretary
- Performing all usual functions of Secretary including support of the office and translations.
- Work experience in the mentioned position > 3 years (work experience with a foreign company is an advantage);
- Absolutely Fluent English (written and spoken) is a mandatory, French / German would be appreciated.
- Work experience with office equipment, in Word and Excel programs;
- Professional, responsible, competent, team player, quick-learner.
- Possibility of professional evolution within the company to legal / paralegal functions.
- Office near Bielorusskaya metro station;
- Work schedule: five-day working week;
- Salary is negotiated in the interview;
- Official employment, social package.
To apply to the position please send us Your CV : email@example.com or apply via HeadHunter here.