Country Manager RUSSIA
Our client is a well-known Western company, one of the world leaders in its domain: the manufacture of fluid-handling equipment.
The company operates in all over the world, and its products are used in different sectors such as Oil and Gas, Industry, Food and Chemical industry.
Our client is looking now for its Country Manager.
- Monitor and supervise all contracts and operations in the country for all the activities of the company (F&I – O&G).
- Provide strategic inputs on the progression, long term direction and substantial growth of the company.
- Meet high-level representatives of key accounts in the country and lobby governmental & associations to ease operations.
- Manage legal entity in collaboration with third parties’ specialized company (legal advisors, accountant…).
- Ensure proper on-time financial reporting and ultimately responsible of the profitability of the entity.
- Prepare yearly budget, plan recruitment and control costs of operations, investments programs or fiscal issues for each entity.
- Collaborate on business development and tender preparation and framework agreements prior to submission.
- Regularly follow-up receivables/pending payments and chase potential overdue.
- Abide by the local and international policies and principles stipulated by the company to all its business dealings including but not limited to company’s HSE standards, Quality Management, Finance and HR policies and procedures.
- Report to Sales Manager ERWA based in France.
- Bachelor of Engineering or International Sales.
- Excellent commercial skills.
- Proven track of successful sales of industrial equipment
- Good management skills.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Autonomous / Strong personality / Sense of diplomacy.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Oil & Gas.
- Proven international experience.
- Ability to lead and develop a small entity operating in a competitive market.
- Languages: English, Russian, French would be an advantage.
- The company offers a competitive compensation
- Relocation support if needed
- Company car
To apply to this position, please send your application to email@example.com