Marketing Campaign Manager
Our client is a European digital agency operating in Russia, which provides eBusiness expertise, marketing solutions and technical tools to help brands building their e-commerce such as working process, eMarketing expertise of the Russian market, Customers acquisition, ROI optimization or CRM.
Due to strong development, our client is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager.
- The Marketing Campaign Manager monitors the client’s acquisition campaigns.
- She/he daily drives the performances of the traffic sources acquisition by using analytics tools.
- She/he works in connection with clients, suppliers and reports to eStore Agency management.
- Suppliers relationship management (acquisition traffic sources)
- Animation of affiliates network
- Deployment of the marketing plan in connection with the client
- Daily monitoring of the campaigns KPIs
- Interaction with technical and creative team
- Finding new traffic sources acquisition
- Animation of buyers network and coupons website
- Tools: Google Analytics, TrackAd (internal information system), PC or Mac power user
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years of experience in Internet Company.
- Clients management.
- Suppliers management
- Network animation
- Data analytics
- Campaign tracking
- Organisation, thoroughness, enthusiasm and good relational qualities
- English spoken
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via Head-hunter
Back to our job offers
Send your CV