Business Developer Russia (Web Analytics)
Our client is AT Internet, an innovative company that offers an advanced analytics platform for measuring web and mobile audiences, enabling companies to drive their digital performance in real time. The brand’s core products are: Analyzer (Web & Mobile Analytics), Dashboard Application (dashboard creation, management and visualization tool), Data Query (API request generator), BuzzWatcher (e-reputation monitoring), ChannelOptimizer (multi-channel attribution) and Observer (server performance monitoring).
Since 1995 the company has remained faithful to its founding values and commitment, by building its success over the years on its technological expertise and high level of skills of its employees. An independent company with a friendly working environment, AT Internet has been upholding its key values of trust and solidarity since its beginnings, focusing on permanent teams.
Based in Moscow and reporting to the Country Manager - Russia, the Sales Manager Russia will strive to capture market share by creating, building and maintaining profitable client relationships. By taking a consultative selling approach throughout the sales cycle, he/she will leverage internal resources, digital marketing expertise and client insight to generate leads, confirm meetings or online product demonstrations and provide the necessary support until the deal closes. Account management will also be a core mission to ensure high level of customer satisfaction, retention and identify potential up sell opportunities.
· Identify and actively pursue via direct sales engagement - high priority, high impact development opportunities in order to generate the expected growth in volume and profit to meet the business plan targets ;
· Increase market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities ;
· Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets ;
· Provide an interface between the sales function and other functional areas of the business ;
· Liaise with the technical consultants and other internal resources to ensure that pre-sales information and demonstration content are fully relevant to the prospect’s needs and of a high standard ;
· Maintain regular contact with key clients to ensure high level of client satisfaction and identify potential for additional professional services or product sales ;
· Provide timely and accurate pricing proposals while striving to maintain maximum profit margin ;
· Manage RFPs answers and create/lead proposal presentations ;
Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal network and participating in professional organisations ;
Manage the local partner strategy (solution partners and technology vendors) ;
Ensure a periodic and adhoc reporting to Country Manager and VP Sales of pipeline, business development and other sales topics ;
Work in team with the Russian Office
Skills / Qualifications:
Educated to degree level (minimum BA/BSc);
5+ years in sales / business development ;
Russian native speaker and Fluent English ;
Strong track record of closing new business opportunities and engaging with senior stakeholders, ideally in the software industry with a SaaS business model ;
Strong prospecting and negotiation skills ;
Strong understanding and passion for all digital marketing channels ;
Established and recognised network in Digital Analytics sector will is a big plus ;
Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation ;
International work or study experience (desirable) ;
Willingness to travel.
To apply please send Your CV to email@example.com or via Head Hunter
Back to our job offers
Send your CV