Software Architect And Senior Core PHP lead engineer (TELCO)
Our client is an innovative worldwide technology company.
Our client is a Revenue Booster mobile VAS technology provider, delivering solutions and platforms that change the way mobile telecommunication operators monetize technology.
Our client operates in 7 countries and is directly connected to over 15 Telcos, covering over 600 Million mobile subscribers in Asia, Middle East, South America, Europe & Africa.
Our client is now developing the Russian market and therefore looks for a Software Architect And Senior Core PHP lead engineer to join its new Russian Team.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
Russian native, English fluent.
Outstanding PC skills.
- Strong Experience of High Availability Software Architecture.
- Strong knowledge on design to Scalability.
- OOP, unit-testing methodology
- Expert in Core PHP
- PHP Doc
- PHP unit Testing
- Good experience with RESTful APIs, SOAP, and Webservice
- Strong knowledge in MySql statement, Mongo DB and Query performance
- MemCache/ Redis
- Active MQ, related MQ Transaction trader
- Linux Command Line finesse
- Excellent knowledge in web 2.0 technology
- Experience in Telco related technology is a plus
- High Performance Optimization
- Minimum 4 years experiences as a Software Architect
- Strong leadership.
- Good experience with big data and huge traffic system
- Strong analytical skills and passion for problem solving
- Self motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Adept at conducting research into web development related issues
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Leadership experience is an advantage
- Strong team orientation
- Disciplined, organized & reliable work habits
- Good communication, written & documentation skills
- Writing code that simply works
- Not being content with code just because it works
- Thinking big
- Planning big
- Planning for the worst case
- Keeping it simple as long as possible
- Keeping it fun
- Intellectual curiosity
- Customer commitment
- Team commitment
- Team input
- A desire to leave everything a little better than you found it
- Can Work under-pressure
To apply please send us your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org or via Headhunter
Back to our job offers
Send your CV